We are excited to announce the arrival of Elleebana’s newest product BROW HENNA.
With Elleebana being globally renowned for their revolutionary products, we have been dying to get our hands on their own creation of brow henna products since we first heard the news of it being in the pipeline.
The range includes 7 highly pigmented, luxurious colours that can be used alone or easily mixed to create the perfect custom shade for each skin type and tone.
Elleebana’s Brow Henna colouring agents are derived from a Henna Plant or Henna tree. The highest quality of Henna is derived when extracted from the leaves and flowers of the henna plant which results in a superior skin stain and brow colour.
The difference between Brow Henna and eyebrow tinting is that when the eyebrows are being tinted, the oxidant opens the hair follicle which allows the colour to penetrate the brow hair cortex through the oxidation process. Whereas Henna coats the hair shaft and the top layer of the hair cuticle only, this gives the brows a softer, fuller and fresher look.
Elleebana Brow Henna is a natural alternative to tinting that is filled with anti-oxidants, a vitamin complex and hydrolysed proteins. This helps to strengthen and restore brow hair growth and improves the condition of the hair.
- Creulty Free
- Lasts up to 14 days on the skin
- Lasts up to 6 weeks on the hair
- Over 100 applications per bottle
- No ammonia, lead or peroxide
- No more than 20 minutes per treatment
- Dark Brown
- Mocha Brown
- Natural Brown
- Golden Brown
- Light Brown
- Use Belma-remove to remove any excess makeup and apply brow shampoo to damp cotton pad and gently rub through brows to remove any excess dead skin cells to prep the skin for the Henna application
- Mix one scoop (provided) of colour with 6-8 drops of pH activator
- Use mixer to combine until it is a smooth mud like consistency
- Use the white eyeliner to outline desired shape
- Apply Henna mixture to brows with angled Elleebanna brush
- Leave Henna on for 10-15 minutes
- Use a damp cotton pad to remove Henna colour from brows
This can not be used to tint eyelashes. This is a brow only product.
Shop all Elleebana Brow Henna products here – https://www.auswax.com.au/lashes-brows/brow-henna/