Lash and brow tinting are two of the most popular beauty treatments! We’ve put together a list of our favourite tinting products from a few of our favourite brands that we know you’ll love!
- RefectoCil Browista Pallette: This is unique mixing palette sits across the palm of your hand, allowing for hands free mixing! Not only is it hands free but it also has 2 chambers- perfect for mixing both your lash and brow tints PLUS it has a 2 cm measuring line at the base of each chamber, meaning you’ll get perfect tint to oxidant ratios every time! If that’s not enough to make you fall in love with this product it also comes with a FREE Browista Ring!
- Ellebana Protective Eye Guard: Elleebana protective eye guards provide extra protection for your clients for unsightly excess tint. Used in combination with paper eye shields, there is no better way of guarding your customer’s delicate skin and eliminating unwanted skin staining! We love using this product for tinting lashes after a lash lift for a perfect end result.
- Belmacil Light Brown: We love that the Belmacil Light Brown is a cool, ash based light brown shade. This is perfect for tinting brows on light brunette or cool blonde clients!
- RefectoCil Natural Brown: Theres no wonder why the RefectoCil Natural Brown is the number 1 BEST SELLING tint shade WORLDWIDE! This perfect brown tone suites almost every brunette. However, with it being neither cool nor warm based, brow artists have the option of colour blending and customising this shade with ease. Add RefectoCil Graphite to create a cool, ash bade shade or RefectoCil Chestnut for a warm tone.
- Bronsun Tints: Bronsun tint is an innovative long lasting lash and brow gel dye with a henna- like skin stain. This product is ideal for anyone with sparse brows who are after a fuller look!
- RefectoCil Skin Protection Cream & Eye Mask: Its time to ditch the vaseline and get your hands on RefectoCil’s Skin Protection Cream and Eye Mask. Infused with Vitamin E, Aloe and Hyaluron this is a 2 in one cream to prevent unwanted skin staining during lash and brow tinting as well as acting as an eye mask and eye cream for some TLC during the treatment! https://www.auswax.com.au/lashes-brows/tints